One Young World, Chartered Accountants Worldwide and SAICA are delighted to launch Finance & Business2030, an initiative to unite the finance and business community to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
This launch event is to bring together the finance and business community as a force for change, to identify the opportunities and encourage a commitment to tackle the issues we face and achieve the long-term SDG goals. This first event will explore ways in which the finance and business community together with OYW, Chartered Accountants Worldwide and SAICA can collaborate effectively to achieve the 2030 SDG goals.
- How to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- How do we reduce inequality including those based on gender, race, religion, origin and economic status
- How to we promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, productive employment and decent work for all
- How to address the needs of developing countries to both adapt to climate change and invest in low carbon development
Our Director Tracey Davies will be speaking about Goal 13: Climate Action.
If you are interested in participating and fit into either of the following groups, apply to attend on: [email protected]
- 1 – A qualified finance professional working in the private sector, public sector, in education, corporates and own business
- 2 – Have a strong interest in finance and business solutions to tackle world issues
- 3 – Be prepared to be actively involved in facilitating the achievement of the chosen SDG goals