The following will be discussed during this webinar:
- The rise of shareholder activism in SA
- Why did you get involved in shareholder activism?
- Climate change and what all companies can be doing in this regard?
- Recent examples of shareholder activism
- How the can the company secretary and the board manage shareholder expectations effectively and proactively?
- Tips for meaningful engagement with shareholders
- How to respond to shareholder activists at AGMs?
- How have virtual AGMs affected shareholder activists?
Panel of experts include
- Angelique Kalam, Manager, Sustainable Investment Practices, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- Chris Logan, Owner, Opportune Investments
- Robert Lewenson, Head of ESG Engagement, Old Mutual Investment Group
- Stephen Sadie, Moderator, CEO, CGISA
- Tracey Davies, Executive Director, Just Share
Investment to attend
- Students R320
- Members R450
- Public R560