Applications close: 24 May 2019
Just Share NPC is a non-profit organisation which uses shareholder activism to drive better behaviour by listed companies.
We are looking for an office administrator to join our growing team. Key responsibilities include front office management, general administrative and event management support, and basic financial management. We are looking for a confident, independent, reliable person with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Just Share strives to reflect South Africa’s racial, cultural and gender diversity within its staff complement. Candidates from historically disadvantaged or marginalised groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Confident, flexible & responsible
- Good record-keeping skills, an eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Front office management & providing first point of contact for Just Share’s diverse range of stakeholders
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Director
- Providing administrative support to the wider team including in relation to:
- travel arrangements
- event and meeting planning
- database management, record-keeping and filing
- managing office supplies and maintenance
- ensuring compliance with donor grant contracts
- assisting with general financial record-keeping
- Generally supporting the effective operation of Just Share’s office, programmes and events, and our objective of advocating for a more inclusive, resilient and sustainable economy.
Based in Cape Town
The salary range for this position is R180,000 – R220,000 (total cost to company).
How to apply
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject line “JS2/2019: Office administrator”:
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter setting out your skills and relevant experience, as well as why you want to work at Just Share; and
- one recent written reference
Shareholder engagement coordinator
Responsible Investment Researcher