Ensure your investments aren’t contributing to inequality
Join some of South Africa’s foremost thought-leaders on responsible investment for a frank and courageous conversation on investment, inequality and corporate citizenship.
- Nicky Newton-King – CEO, JSE Limited
- Sipho Pityana – President, BUSA; Chairman, AngloGold Ashanti
- Andrew Canter – Chief Investment Officer, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- Wendy Luhabe – Economic Activist & Social Entrepreneur
- Shainal Sukha – Managing Director, Sukha & Associates
- Theo Botha – Shareholder Activist
- Asief Mohamed – Chief Investment Officer, Aeon Investment Management
- Jon Duncan – Head of Responsible Investment, Old Mutual Investment Group
- Ann Crotty – Author, financial journalist
- Tracey Davies – Executive Director, Just Share
Session 1: Challenges
Inequality, poverty and climate change pose severe threats to SA’s long-term prosperity. Why have integrated reporting and commitments to responsible investment not done more to drive better corporate behaviour that builds a more just and equal society?
Session 2: Doing things differently
What steps can we take to improve investment decision-making to better address social and environmental challenges? How can investors have a more positive impact on our country while still generating returns?
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PIC failing to provide leadership for corporate sector
Investing in inequality
We have a problem. Let’s talk about it.
Save the Date – Investment for Inclusion Forum